Photography | Food | Crafts
I'm too creative to sit behind a desk

February 22, 2011

Weekly Assignment-Recreate the Masters

Every week I receive a newsletter from The Digital Photography School and along with tips and tutorials there is a weekly "assignment" that is included.  For the last year, I had been telling myself every week "I'm going to start a blog and post these pictures on it" but obviously, I did not  :P
Last week was when I decided, this is the time! And that's when and why (for the most) this blog was created, for these assignments.
This week's assignment was to "Recreate the Masters" and I decided to recreate a very iconic image from the creator of Pop Art, Andy Warhol, using my favorite flower - a calla lilly
The link for the website's assignment is: Digital Photography School - Recreate the Masters
 























The original of this picture was taken on my phone. I have an app called "Fx Camera" which switched it to Pop Art.

1 comment: